Our famous superior all-over support, with the comfort you need.
- Cover Fabric: Durable knit fabric with spun yarns for a soft feel next to your body.
- Comfort Foam: Sealy Soft Foam in the comfort layer.
- Sealy Embrace™ Coil: Specially engineered encased coil system that responds to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for full-body support. Encasing allows each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- CoreSupport™ Center: Our exclusive feature, with a band of reinforced gel infused foam or gel infused memory foam in the center third, for added support and durability where you need it most.
- SolidEdge™ HD System: A 2.5-inch reinforced border around the mattress edge so you can use the full surface of the mattress, as well as providing a solid seating surface.
- Corner Handles: Durable corner-wrap handles allow easy movement of the mattress. (Select models)
Want to measure before you get it home? Here's all you need to know.
|Twin Extra Long||38"||80"|
|Full Extra Long||53"||80"|
Sleep sets come with a standard boxspring which has a height of 9". Please note that a low-profile boxspring is also be available which has a height of 5". Ask your retailer for details.
Sealy adjustable bases allow you to combine the healthy body benefits of gel foam mattresses with innovative head articulation, taking adjustable comfort to entirely new levels. Choose from the Reflexion 4 or Reflexion UP to transform your bedroom into an oasis of pure relaxation.
A durable base for the mattress, in coordinating fabric.
REFLEXION UP™ ADJUSTABLE FOUNDATION
The benefits of an adjustable base in a head-up-only version that’s the perfect upgrade from a flat foundation.
REFLEXION® 4 ADJUSTABLE BASE
Takes your bed to a whole new level, with head and foot lift for the perfect position for reading, watching TV, or using a laptop—plus dual wave massage.
Caring for your Sealy.
Your Sealy mattress is designed to last a long, long time. That said, there are things you can do to keep it looking and feeling great. Keeping it clean, for starters. It's highly recommended that you use a mattress pad, which can be found at And while spills happen, try and keep it free of water or other liquids.
Give it time to "air" after removing it from the plastic packaging. That new mattress smell will dissipate quickly. Use a proper frame with center support. For king and queen size mattresses, this ensures your warranty will remain in effect. Don't flip the mattress. A Sealy mattress has comfort layers on one side. It should, however, be rotated on occasion to minimize body impressions in the upholstery layers.
Cleaning your Sealy.
If you're the obsessively-clean type and want to go further than a mattress pad, vacuuming is the only other recommended way to keep your Sealy mattress in pristine condition. For stains, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Soaking the mattress or foundation, using dry-cleaning fluid of any type isn't a good idea. They can damage the comfort and upholstery materials. And we don't want that, do we?
In short, show your Sealy a little love and it will return the favor.
That mattress you were just looking at? It comes with a warranty of up to 10 years. It'll look and feel the same way for a long time. Sealy has the most rigorous testing standards in the industry. They also have durable, quality materials. And more than 130 years of yearning for perfection. See your local retailer and refer to the warranty card attached to the mattress for more details.